Swimming?


Swimming?, originally uploaded by geekgirlunveiled.

Patina Poppet: "I don't understand the point of this. Back home on Poppet Planet, swimming was done in a LARGE puddle of COOL water."

Birthday Poppet:
"I know, what is the point of a little puddle like this? And hot water?"

Little Purps: "It's too steamy in here. I can't see."

Little Orange: "Oh, I want to try this 'swimming.' How is it done?"

Poppet Day Poppet:
"I know, you just jump in from a thing called a 'diving board.' Or else somebody can throw you."

Poppet Lavender:
"I'LL throw you!"

Patina Poppet: "How do you know all of this?"

Poppet Day Poppet:
"I've been swimming before."

Little Blue:
"You have not! You got your topcoat then got stuffed in a mailer, just like us!"

Poppet Day Poppet:
"Okay, fine. One of the House Reds told me before I went on transport."

Patina Poppet:
"hmmmph. Hearsay. Well I don't think there's room in this little puddle anyways. She's hogging up the whole thing with her giant feet and her giant..."

Birthday Poppet:
"BE NICE!"

Patina Poppet: "Okay. Sorry."

2 comments:

Kelly said...

"Hearsay" ;)

Poppets on the bathtub, I haven't seen that one before.

Love the toe ring!

Stacey said...

Maybe next time they'll make it IN the bathtub~ Ha!